Visit us – VNA coin show Tables 101-104 far left, front tables
MintErrors.org (front tables, far left) will be at VNA coin show from September 23th – 25th, 2022. We have a lot of new items for the 2022 VNA coin show ! The Virginia Numismatic Association (http://vnaonline.org) holds this spectacular coin show in Fredericksburg Expo Center, Fredericksburg, VA.
The VNA Coin show dates are September 23-25, 2022
The VNA coin show will be held at:
Fredericksburg Expo & Conference Center at 2371 Carl D. Silver Pkwy, Fredericksburg, VA.
The hours for the VNA coin show are:
- Dealer Setup: Thursday September 22rd, 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM.
- Public Hours:
- Friday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
At the VNA coin show we are the front tables to far left (Tables 101-104)
For the upcoming 2022 VNA coin show we have:
- Branched out in two entities for the customers. We own “TheCoinStore.org” for all coins normal, and we maintain the “MintErrors.org” as our error and varieties shop. Just look at the banner and you will realize what type of coins the table(s) have. This better serves the needs of the customers as they now can go to the tables and web sites knowing where their favorite coins are.
- Made a blockbuster move and have made arrangements to purchase some MS64 Morgan Dollars in bulk. We always keep the customer in mind, which helped us to make our decision to purchase MS64 Morgan Dollars in bulk keep the prices of the Morgan Dollars at an affordable price point. As revenue becomes available, we hope to have up to 60+ additional Morgan Dollars available for customers at the VNA coin show.
- I will set up the CONECA state representative table again this year. The VNA coin show is kind enough to allow us one free table which is strictly for educational use and a free attribution of a coin you may have a question about, be it an error or some other oddity. Please limit the amount of coins you would like attributed to no more than 10 in a day. This free service is dependent on how much time we are able to commit to it, as our customers are our top priority. CONECA (pronounced: CŌ´NECA) is a national numismatic organization devoted to the education of error and variety coin collectors. CONECA focuses on many error and variety specialties, including doubled dies, Repunched mintmarks, multiple errors, clips, double strikes, off-metals and off-centers — just to name a few.
- We changed our layout some and hope to make our appearance almost museum-like quality. We believe in making our impression on our customers as we truly care about the people we do business with. We do our best to provide quality coins that are affordable to the collector no matter the budget.
- Purchased two additional “stand up” cases so our customers can see the coins up close and personal without having to bend over and squint to search for merchandise. We now have four of these stand up cases, they are a welcome relief to many collectors and customers who stop by to say hello or purchase some coins from us. They simply LOVE these stand up cases and the coins within them ! We have made some special shelves to double the capacity of the coins in the cases. Our intent is to stock as many coins as we want in these cases, offering the customers a close up view of each coin.
- Obtained a wide assortment of major mint error coins from India. We established a good relationship with a provider of error coins such as die caps, multi-struck coins and a few with a combination of errors from India. Our goal was to purchase major mint error coins which were both very dramatic while still having the WOW appeal our customers like. Stop on by our tables to take a look at these awesome error coins before they sell out !
Save these links for purchases after the VNA coin show:
The MintErrors.org main web page: https://minterrors.org
Looking for “normal” coins? Please see Shop – US Coins, Silver Bullion and Numismatic products and services – TheCoinStore.org
Looking for major mint error coins? Take a look at our other major mint error coins called Die Caps: Die Cap Major Mint Error Coins (minterrors.org)